Terms & Conditions
The term 'The Dhenuki Cinema Project' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Light Cube Society whose registered office is C-362, Sheikh Sarai - 1, New Delhi - 17. The Dhenuki Cinema Project is an initiative of Lightcube. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Lightcube. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images, videos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of New Delhi, India.